Frequently Asked Questions
How much do ceremonies run?
We offer two Ceremony packages! Our “5-Minute Ceremony” is $195 and our awesome “Full Package Ceremony” is $495! Contact us and we’ll help you find the best ceremony for your needs!
What do ceremony packages include?
Every couple’s needs are different, but our “Full Package Ceremony” includes:
- An initial visit where we get to know each other and talk about what you want your ceremony to be like, what’s important to you, what’s not, elements you wish to include, things we should leave out, etc. We will offer advice and various options as we shape the basics of your ceremony and answer any questions you may have about your wedding day.
- We turn the points that we talked about into a first draft, email it to you and invite you to let us know if there is anything you would like us to change.
- After receiving your feedback, we make any adjustments you ask for and turn the draft into the final version of your ceremony.
- We’re happy to provide all the email and phone support you need during the process.
- On the day of the wedding, your officiant will arrive at the venue an hour early so that we have plenty of time to make sure that anyone who has a part in the ceremony is comfortable, and to coordinate with your other vendors, etc.
- After performing your ceremony, we help with the certificate signing, then take care of filing the completed license with the county by mail on the next business day.
In the Full Package Ceremony, does the number of guests matter to you?
Not at all! We perform the same services for you whether you have 20 guests or 200.
How much input do we have in the wording of our ceremony?
As much as you want! There are certain basic elements that need to be included to make the ceremony legal, but other than that our goal is to work together with you to create a ceremony that is comfortable and meaningful to you.
How long do your ceremonies usually last?
It depends on how many elements you wish to include, but the average length is 20 minutes.
We are of different religions / of the same sex / more spiritual than religious / planning to include multicultural aspects. Is this a problem?
Not at all! It is a blessing to know who you are and what is important to you. Everything that is important to you is important to us if we are to help you create a ceremony that celebrates your life and your love.
We want to write our own vows. Is this okay?
Absolutely! There are many ways to incorporate your words into the ceremony, and we are here to help. We’ll even give you tips to get those creative juices flowing.